Anxiety. Using IV heroin, xanax, buprenorphine, had taken naltrexone for sedation. What can I expect?

I am currently using iv heroin, plus I take xanax for anxiety. I'm trying to find a program ASAP to get detoxed from heroin. My worry is that any place will not give me buprenorphine if I have xanax in my system. Is this true? I was also looking into the rapid withdrawal detox and really wanted to try it, but again, I didn't know if the xanax will cause a problem with the naltrexone that they give during sedation along with all the other meds while you're sedated. I need help desperately. I can't go on living like this anymore. I'm using alot and I'm really scared. I just want a treatment that will get me through withdrawal with the least amount of symptoms.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013