Annoying headache, pain on moving eyes side to side post a day of hitting on the head. Cause?

Hello I was playing soccer on Sunday and I was back on defense for a corner kick. The Ball came in and I jumped to head the ball clear connecting with the ball not on my forehead but towards the top/back of my head. I felt fine until later Sunday evening, all Monday, and now today I have a very annoying headache . It does not hurt when I shake my head but more so a lot of pain when i move my eyes side to side or up and down. What could this be??
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013