Ankylosing Spondylitis. Taking Saaz DS, Calcium, lower back, head, neck pain. Suggestions?

Hello sir I am a patient of Ankylosing Spondilities ( HLA B27 is positive). Currently i m taking Saaz DS 1 gm (twice), Calcium tab (one) and Aceclofenac 100 mg ( twice) on a daily basis. After taking this medicine i m still feeling pain in my body especially lower back,head and in neck . I m having this problem AS from last 16 years. My body weight is 70 Kg and Height is 166 cm. could you assist me something on this?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012