Ankle injury. Pain, swelling, bruising. Applied ice. Worried about sore lump

Hi about 5 weeks ago I hit myself in the ankle with a softball off the bat. It was very painfull and vet swollen. I iced the injury for a week and a little elevation, after about 5 days it had terrible bruising and a dent in the middle of the swelling it was then I remember 3 years prior I had been hit in the same spot by a softball and the dent was from the first injury which was untreated. My ankle is still sore around what is now a large hard lump running up the ankle bone, you can see where the dent was but now it s a hard lump. The skin is tight around the ankle and when I pull up on the skin from the calf area the lump is like it s stuck to the bone and then seems to look dented. So the pain, to touch runs down the inside to the ankle bone. I am still able to play softball and do weight resistance training but the sore lump is worrying me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013