Angioplasty suggested for a block in the heart. Prescribed with clopilet, metosaran. Taking medication for diabetes. pain in the chest and hand

One year back i had an attack and checked with my doctor and suggested for angeoplast due to 90% block in the right side I.E. PTCA TO LAD After angeoplast Dr. prescribed Metosartan 50, Clopilet A-75 and I am having diabitic. so Iam taking Gluconorms Sr. Every 3 months i am checking with my cardiologist . Recently I am having slight pain on the left side of the heart for 3 seconds also my left hand is paining when I lift. Kindly let me know the reason. At present my blood pressure is 135/88- 90 and blood sugar is before meal 120 and after meal 122. Pl suggest. HARI
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012