Angioplasty done, stent in main artery. Taking betaluc, ecosprin, clopilet, atorva. Tests showed no BP, cholesterol, diabetes. Medication to be continued?

I underwent an angioplasty/ stent in my main artery on right side last february...before the stent the tests concluded that i had no pressure, no cholestrol and no diabetes ...however i had a stent..i would like to know if i need to continue to take betaluc, ecosprin, clopilet, atorva - 25mg as prescribed...i would rather eat healthy and live healthy without medication ...
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012