Anal fissures, cramps in left lower abdomen, slowed bowel movements, chills. History of Chron's. Cure?

i am a 36 year old female. i have a history of crohns and was diagnosed with a anal fissure 8 days ago. since last week i continue to have a cramp in my left lower abdomen . i am using nitoglycerin ointment TID.The abdomminal pain seems to be getting worse esp with movement. I have had a decreased appite for a while now. BM s have slowed to 1-2 day. I dont have a fever just chills at times. I have nausea no vomiting.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013