Anal fissure, intertrigo. Taken Diltiazem hydrochloride, Calcium dobesilate, Lignocaine, topical steroids, Hydrocortisone acetate, Allantoin. Permanent cure?

Hello doctor, i am 25 yr male fromIndia, i have been suffering from anal fissures for almost 3 years now, i had first been on diltiazem hydrochloride 2 % for almost 6 months with regular warm sitz baths,it eased the pain but did not heal so much, then i was shifted to calcium dobesilate .25 % with lignocaine, it also worked for a while applied daily,my symptoms improved, but then i was diagnosed with intertrigo and had to leave my dosage for treatment of intertrigo. as i was on topical steroids my fissure did not hurt but as i parted with it i again felt fissure like symptoms. then i was advised hydrocortsone acetate with allantoin and i then whenever i had fissure like symptoms i applied it and within three days the problem would go away but only to come bak after a month or so also every now and then i had itchy burning symptoms of skin irritation, now my doctors have me back on calcium dobesilate .5 % . Is there a solution for good or will this continue forever ??
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012