suffering from anal fissures, no relief with pain killers. Taking homeopathic treatment. Chances of permanent cure?

hi, iam suffering from anal fissure since 2months i have used a lot of medicines to cure it but its not working. i have used pain killers etc. but now i am using homeopathic medicine since 5days and i have noticed a change. do homeopathy cure anal fissure permanently. please specify me medicine to cure this disease. i am mentally depressed a lot and iam not able to concentrate on my work properly.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012