Am worried about my pregnancy, after having 6 pregnancy tests

Hi, around June 10 a week after my period, I engaged in intercourse for the first time. We used a condom correctly and he pulled out. I also took a plan b around an hour later just to be safe. Since then I have taken about 6 pregnancy tests as well as one today at the local planned parenthood clinic . All tests have been negative. I had two days of spotting after taking plan b; I got a bit dizzy last Thursday; and I ve had gas. I also have not gotten my period but am alway very irregular. I m very consciencious now about my stomach and am still worried about pregnancy. Is there a chance that I am pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011