Am I pregnant if I get a faint line on the pregnancy test card ?

Hi im 6 days laye on my period.. I have dne pregnancy tests all was negative untill this morning. Altho the line was very faint you could see it at a angel close.up. Also have been experiencing gooey clear discharge help Hi im 6 days laye on my period.. I have dne pregnancy tests all was negative untill this morning. Altho the line was very faint you could see it at a angel close.up. Also have been experiencing gooey clear discharge help
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011