Am I experiencing the early signs of pregnancy inspite of a negative home pregnancy test ?

Hello doctor , I got all symptoms of pregnancy (for the first time)through out the month(like:-vomitting tendency, morning sickness, frequent urination etc.) but when I go through a home preg test, I find negative result. I was expecting positive pragnancy in this month. But I have faced irregular period (first day very little and 2nd day in full )with little pain in lower abdoman. Please suggest My age - 29,height - 5ft 159 cms\
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011