Am 6 weeks pregnant. Is it safe to take Susten and Duphaston?

hi, i m 25 yrs old & 6 weeks & 5 days pregnant. My doc has suggested me hucog twice a week along with susten 200 & duphston 10mg twice a day. Just want to know is it safe to take this medicines & whats the use of these medicines. As this is my 1st pregnancy, i dont want to take any risk. Also the doc has told the heartbeat of the baby is still not clear after 6 weeks pregnancy. Please help me! I m afraid if everything is alright inside. I dont feel nausea however my stomach pains sometimes. Please suggest...
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012