Am 5 weeks pregnant and had bleeding. Had miscarriages. Recommendations?

Hi , i am 5 wks and w days pregnant today via ivf . I have had 4 previous miscarraiges. On wed eve i bleed heavily. I webt to the early preg unit who saw a sac on the right side of my slightly bicornate uterus and a blood clot on the left. The bleeding stopped thur night but sincectgen i hzvd had on off brown and dark red blood on wipe. My hcg levels on thur morn were 2900 and they r being done again on monday morn. I am very worried! Please help?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013