Altered bowel movements, tan stools, nausea, sweating, burning sensation after laparoscopy. What is it?

after a routine laparoscopy , which has never healed, behind the naval operational site, im experiencing altering bowel movements, from constipation to severe diarreah . My stools are always tan colour, and I constantly feel nauseated, sick and have severe sweating issues, all day and night, a burning up sensation, where my back feels constantly hot, and ive to change my tops and bottoms, a few times a day, but it doesnt affect my temperature readings, at all. my liver test shows ok and ive no gall stones?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  442 Awaiting Answer