Allergies and sinus, on augmentin. Take flonase, tylenol sinus, sinus polypus removed. Suggestion?

hi. i have very bad allergies and sinus. a couples of weeks ago i was on augementin(antibiotic) for 7 days. i am still suffering really bad. i cant sleep at night b/c i cant breathe through my nose. i take flonase daily and i have been taking tylenol sinus, nothing seems to be helping and i forgot to mention i had sinus polypus removed in jan 2011. can you suggest anything else that i can do before making a doctors appoinment b/c it takes a while to get in with my doctor
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013