Alcoholism, acute withdrawal symptoms, mild anxiety, fatigue

i want to drink a beer the size of 650ml kingfisher premium containg less than 5% alcohol every alternate day ,that makes it 3 beer of that size in a week. i suddenly stopped alcohol 8 months ago , was not a heavy drinker but used to have a beer a day , now struggling in post acute withdrawal . i want to have 3 beer to come of out this withdrawal , have mild anxiety ,now reduced,but need to come out of stress , i am able to walk 40 minutes a day and do yoga for 1 hour , but i am unable to cope with job stress and other day to day activities, fatigue is pulling me down, so i need to get back into moderate drinking in safe limits ,please advise ? Pl advise
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012