Air bubbles discharge from vagina. Urge to urinate, itching. What could it be?

I have been having this problem constantly for 3 months and I just feel like it s getting worse. I feel like I have these air bubbles coming out of my vagina and when ever I adjust my vagina or try to clench my pelvic muscles it comes out but then it feels like i have more bubbles coming out. It s also very itchy down there by the opening of my vagina and I have a constant feeling of urination . possibly from the bubble feeling and me constantly adjusting and putting pressure from my hand down there. I don t know, went to OBGYN 3 months ago they told me that there is nothing wrong with me they tested me for STD s BV yeast infections and uti but said negative on all of it. What could it be? Its progressively getting worse and I feel like i am raw down there and wanting to rip my vagina out. Also when Im standing in the morning clear discharge comes out and its not white chunky pieces but more like almost clear little chunky things are on my finger if I put it in my vagina
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012