After taking injections, follicular size was 11mm on 10th day. Follicle size on 13th day?

hi i am 31 yrs old i was having pcos , but my recent harmone shows balanced LH and FSH , which was after 4 months of medication .in my present cycle i had 3 inj of folligraf on 4 th , 5th, and 6th day and tab adova from 2nd day till five days, i had follicular study which showed 11 mm follicle on 10th day . doctor has asked for another scan on 13 th day , how can the follicle size be increased. endometrium is normal .
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  185 Awaiting Answer