After stopping depo shots will my periods become normal as I want to get pregnant ?

i had my 1 depo shot in auguast 2010.then i dont get 2 shot.cuz havin problem with periods.after depo in sep full month i got light sppoting every day or after week.then in 27 december i got my normal periods for 5 then no bleeding all i got ma periods on 3 feburary.i want to to know is my periods coming to normal?after it can my ovualation an fertility will also b normal?cuz i want to get pregnant .i have 2 daughters they had only 13 monthes gap.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011