After my abortion and tubectamy why I am receiving low bleeding during periods ?

I am 30 years. I have two children. During the year 2006 I have aborted 3 months my pregnency by taking pills priscribed by a woman gynicoligist. Then got tubectamy operation during the same year. For the past 4 years very very low bleeding during my mesestral time (only for one day ) but came it timely ( every 28 to 30 days). What is my problem? is it serious to me? any further complications? should I go for any treatment or tests?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011