After having unwanted 72 my periods are not normal. Am i pregnant ?

i want to know if i am pregnant hi i had sex with my boy friend after two hour i took unwanted 72 .after 5 days or a week i start bleeding have it for 3 days but now the problem is that i did not have my normal period which comes normal avrey month it come almost 2nd of all month but it is almost a week i know the period take 28 day to come but still i am facing problem i had sex with him on 11aug then later i had a bleeding on 15 or 16 of aug it was for 3 days but the problem is that my normal periods which stared on 1 sept it did not come till today is 9sept i am worried i want to know if i am pregnant
Asked On : Fri, 9 Sep 2011