After having two periods in a month, there is a buldge in abdomen. Could this be a cancer or pregnancy ?

I got my period twice in one month but neither of them where on time they were supposed to be, and now i have a buldge in my left abdomen , it started next to my belly button but has seemed to move lower down underneath of my belly button to the left.. any suggestions please? Cancer? Pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Please mention your age, also the amount of bleeding you had both times.
If you suspect pregnancy , why not take the pregnancy test. Irregular and frequently menses can be due to various causes like uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis etc, please visit a gynaecologist , and also do an ultrasonography of the pelvis to find the reason.