After getting a cortisone injection in knee started insomnia, migraines, dizziness. When these side effect will go?

Since getting a cortisone injection in my knee 4weeks ago, I ve had the following symptoms: nightly insomnia , daily migraines, occasional dizziness , heart fluctuation when resting, and the palms of my hands and bottoms of my feet are extremely hot (I feel like they are on fire). The shot has helped me to be able to walk without pain and to rehab my knee, howevere I m wondering when these side effects will go away, it s been 4 weeks and these symptoms have remained consistent.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012