After an abortion how much time should be give before next conception ?

hello sir i am 22 year married women i got incomplete abortion 3 times automatically and after every abortion dr gives me medicine . dr suggest me different tests like hbs,vdrl,sug,torch ,apa,la and aca.during the time of last abortion all test results are normal accept some infection is found in torch test but dr todl me that my body created antibodies against that infection n suggest me to did t conceive for atleast 6-7 month. sir i want to know that any other test is required or not and what is the right time for also suffering from inregular periods PLZ suggest me best gynaecologist.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011