Afraid to stay alone, numbness, heaviness in head. What should we do?

hello Dr , My brother who is 35 y old , unmarried , since 6 month : at home not working , is very afraid to stay alone in the house specially during nights , as my mother went to her daughter s place for 6 month,he is feeling that his body becomes numb, specially hands and legs , head becomes heavy , and feels that he will have paralysis , He does want to sleep because of the fear, his vital parameter as all normal, what should we please suggest good Dr in thane
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012