Adult tooth is trapped up in the maxilla region causing pressure to maxillary sinus. What is the cure?

An impacted adult tooth is trapped up in the maxilla region causing pressure to maxillary sinus and the baby tooth. the adult tooth turned and went into maxillary sinus. it is to replace c3 but the baby tooth never fell out due to it being it being impacted into the gums. This is causing sinus infections, pain in the baby tooth, migraines, and pain under my right nostril and to the right a tiny bit but very close and sometimes in the middle of the baby tooth and the adult tooth when nostril area hurts. 19 years old and has been having this problem for 3 years. no one will do the surgery. Why? is it fear of a lawsuit in case of a mistake or is it just too risky to do? if u can share any information or send any links for me to study it would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013