Addiction to Spasmo Proxyvon capsules. Loose motions, leg pain if stopped taking the capsule. How to get rid of it?

Hi doc I am use too of taking Spasmo Proxyvon capsules from last 5 years and daily take 12 to 15 capsules,i many time tried to stop taking but i was unable as its so horrible effects i faced like loose motions,pain in legs and arms,when i donot take capsule,ifell so uncomfortable,at that time i want someone keep streching my arms and legs,but when i againt take capsuled i become normal,that is why again i started eating. I am from a very renowned family so cannot even expose as by getting admitted in hospital or any de addiction center,Please suggest me how Can i get rid of this staying in home. I am highly addicted. Also suggest mean while which medicine i use when i donot have capsule as if i go abroad or out of my city,as spasomo proxyvon capsules are not easily available in market,please tell me the easily available medicine that can provide mr thesaisfaction like when i take these capsules that i can buy from any where in world.As its is illegal if i will travel by plane having huge amount of spasmo proxyvon capsules. let me know any good medicine to get rid of this. Please help me out for this as i am going to get married soon and do not want any complications in my married life
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012