Have headaches, anxiety, loose motions, restlessness. Taking spasmo proxyvon. Suggest?

Hi I am from India and i am used to of taking Spasmo Proxyvon Capsules. I take more than 15 capsules a day,I have tried many time to get rid of this addiction ,but when i stop taking the effect are as follows I) Headache 2) anxiety 3) loose motions 4) restlessness 5.) stretching legs disorder I can t sleep without taking capsules So Doc, i want to get rid from this addiction please suggest me the medical treatments to get rid of this. I am not so Rich that i can spend much money on medications ,so i need some way to get rid by avoiding paying on high budget treatments. So if you can please help me,to make my coming life good as i am 27 years old and have recently got married. Will be waiting for the best tratment suggestions from your ens so that i can get rid of this addiction in a very short interval of time. Please tell me the treatment that can be possible in India and the medicine you refer must me easily available in All parts of India.Specially North India Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013