Addicted to pornography, often masturbate. Will it effect fertility?

I am 28 years old man. I ve got married at 2009 but still I don t have children. It is clear that my darling s menses not proper. We are doing treatment. As am far away from my wife due to duty in one of organization. I am going to family every month for 10 days but when I am on duty I addicted to pornography. I masturbate more than 3 times a week. When I am not doing it, I get very tense. Does it harm fertility? Your good advises would highly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012