Addicted to chewable tobacco. White patch on lower gum. Risk of getting oral cancer?

I ve been using manikchand (Indian version of chewable tobacco) to handle family and personal stress for the past 100 days. Usage has increased starting at one per day to now about 5 - 6 packets per day. Do I have a risk of getting oral cancer? I am really considering stopping and finding other ways to handle stress. I have a very small white patch on the gums of my lower teeth line. Is this something I need to be worried about? After each use, I make sure to rinse my mouth with listerine . Please help. Thanks !
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013