Addicted to Methadone. Trying to quit. Natural remedies for withdrawal pain?

i have been addicted to methadone for over 10yrs and have finally withdrawn to 0ml and im on day 2....i dont want to take anything to kill pain as i need some advice to get through naturally .... i do take anxiety med and anti depressant but very small dose and i have 4 kids with my husband in jail atm soon to be released....i just want advice on maybe what to expect and im soooo angry at home with kids and my mum when i should love them MOST?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013