Acute upper abdominal pain, diagnosed with gall stones. What treatment should be taken?

Dear sir, my wife has been diagnosed with gall bladder stones . The US report says Gall bladder appears contracted and shows few small calculi in its lumen... Gall bladder walls are of normal thickness. No Pericholecystic collection seen. The Liver function test says: S: Amylase ---- 1502 U/L SGOT (AST)-----592 IU/L SGPT (ALT).-----421IU/L Bilirubin -----------0.9 Mg/dl Alkaline Phosphatase : 169 U/L She got acute pain in upper abdomen before 5 days followed next day we did all these tests. Kindly suggest the best Advice please. We are from Delhi. Regards Deepak - 0000
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012