Acute pain in hip and knee. History of trochentary fracture. Secondary arthritis. Vit D3 deficiency. Advice

Sir, I am suffering in secondary Austrioartheritis since 2008. My recent Sir Vit D3 test result is 9.14 i.e., less than 10 i.e., severe deficiency. I engaged myself in regular exercise. What should I do now? I feel acute pain in left hip to left knee due to trochentary fracture caused in 1999 and removal of plate and screw done on 2003. I do not want to further surgery of hip joint replacement. Now my age is 49. Please give me some advice in this regard.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013