Acute gastritis, chronic duodenum ulcers. Taking PPIs. Biopsy shows H.Pylori. Treatment options?

Good morning: I am 34 year female suffering from acute gastrites and Taking PPI s from a long period. I had a usg of abdomen done recently with normal study, after that I was asked To have an EGD whose report says that I am having chronic duodenum ulcers And biopsy sample shows h.pylori positive. I hav nt taken any regimen For h.pylori eradication. Kindly suggest any good regimen. I am from. Thanks.....
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013