Acquired asthma, infection in bronchial tubes, coughing. Using fenoterol inhaler. Treatment?

i am 38 years old,i have acquired asthma right after i was diagnosed to have an infection in my bronchial tubes .since then i have several attacks everyday,with the help of fenoterol it only help me breath normally for just 2~3 hours and then once i start coughing,there s the difficulty of breathing again.and it became worst during there any inhaler better than fenoterol that can give me comfort or any medicine that can help with this kind of asthma?thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012