Acne, white heads, scar on the face, nausea, vomitting, gas problem. Remedies?

i have lot of scars, pimples ,black and white heads on my whole em so much depressed..and my whole body color have been really down because 1 and 2 years back i have white complexion of whole body and face..but now i hav t....i have depression and anxiety so what should i do...i have a stomach problm too...em so much lazy..i have lack of confident...take no desicions..all the day i feel nausea and feel plzzzz help me for my all problems..and i have so much gass in my whole body like legs,stomach,bellly..and blah plzz tell me yoga exercises and recommand the health chart for me..sir i can,t affort the anwer my problem free..otherwise sorry sir
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012