Acne, unwanted hair growth, male pattern baldness. Prescribed pregnistar. History of PCOS. Suggestions?

hello doctor, my name is XXXXXXX and i m 20 years old. i hav been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries by ultrasound and i have problems like acne , unwanted hair growth all over the body and i m getting men-pattern baldness . My doctor took my blood test and she said that my lh, prolactin , tsh are normal. She recommended pregnistar tablet for a month. But i m still not sure and confused abt it. pls guide me correctly.. Thank u.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013