Acne problems. Prescribed microdox lbx, moisturising lotion, isotroin. Safe to take?

I am 21 years female suffering form acne problem. My doctor advised me to take microdox lbx for 30 days and with moisturizer lotion and a cream during night. After completion of this course for one month, he has asked me to continue with same treatment and along with Isotroin -20 for 30 days. Looking at the side effects of isotroin - 20 I am in state of confusion to take it this tablet or it. Please guide me as soon as possible, Since I have not started my course yet.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013