Acne on face, back and scalp, oily skin, taken antibiotics, herbal products and ayurvedic, side effects of isotretinoin. Treatment?

i am 21 years old.i have acne on my face ,back and on my scalp .i have very oily skin and having acne from last 6 to 7 years.i have taken lots of antibiotics and isotretinoin and used deriva-cms gel and clear gel and many herbal products and ayurvedic things.but all are worked for some temporary periods.after some days acne comes back as it my face is looking so dirty with lots of acne marks and acne.isotretinoin has side effects like i gaind weight.inflammation in is there any permanent solution for acne?please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012