Acid reflux, had loose stools with red staining. Had drunk water mixed with powdered fruit punch the previous night. Any ideas?

Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 26 year old healthy female, besides a serious issue with hypochondria and acid reflux . This is going to be gross, but last night I had a bottle of water mixed with a powdered fruit punch flavored mix, and I had another bottle first thing this morning. I went to the bathroom earlier this morning and had a normal bowel movement , but a few hours later i went again and noticed my stool is very loose and a bright orange/reddish color. When I flushed, the bottom of the bowl was stained a red color almost like it was red dye and it took a couple of flushes to get rid of it. It doesn t look like blood , but I m very concerned with the color, and I can t get to my doctor for a few days. Any help would be much appreciated!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012