Acid reflux, diarrhoea. Had flu symptoms before. Acid reflux permanent?

Good morning Out of the blue, I have experienced acid reflux for the last 3 consecutive nights lasting up to an hour or longer.(mainly at night - mild symptoms during the day) . In the last month, I have experienced flu like symptoms, fatique and am now on antibiotics for a chest infection but acid reflux started night before I commenced the antibiotics. This morning, I have experienced severe diarrohoea. I am aware of the recommended foods to avoid and other tips but is there anything else I can do?? Is acid reflux temporary or permanent? I am usually very healthy but in the last month I have experienced chronic fatique - is any of this related to the acid reflux before symptomalogy. I would appreciate your thoughts, Carmel
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013