Aching knees, pain in collar bone. What could be the reason?

I have been having achy knees off and on for the last couple of months. I also have been having some slight pains in the collar bone area that almost feel like gas but it lasts for days at a time. Doesn t hurt worse when I breath or move so I am not sure what it could be. I haven t injured myself lately and the fact that it comes and goes is what is concerning. The fact that it is on the left side is also what has been bothering me. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012