Achilles tendon operation done. Lopsided and swollen Leg, have muscle wasting. Looking for treatment

Hi I had an Achilles tendon operation 3 years ago,every thing went well till i got the cast of after 5 weeks was sent down to physio on the same day but i fell straight on to it and it swelled up bigger than previous injury.Now to this day im walking with a limp and my foot has gone lopsided,and also my toe next t my big toe stands up ,i also have muscle wasting, do you think ive done more damage to it and what will i need to stop my lag from wasting any more
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012