Absence of period for months. Had a miscarriage. Nausea, headaches, breast swelling, back pain. Possible problem?

No period for 7 months finally got it last month and it lasted 18 days. My husband and I do not use any contraceptives. No period again this month. I have had nausea , headaches , bloated, swelling breasts, sleepy all the time, moody, very pickey with what I eat, back pain , ect.... In 2010 4 home pregnancy tests said negative for 6 plus days heavy bleeding went to the Dr. He did a blood test found I was pregnant and I was having a miscarriage . I have taken 4 pregnancy tests again all negative. What could be the problem? I have no health insurance with being a full time student.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012