Absence of period for months. HPT negative. Trigestel recommended, paralyzed temporarily. How to regularize?

Good day, I am a 22yr old female. I recently or rather in the past year 2012 experienced irregular periods/ menstrual cycles. It would go missing for 4~5 months. At first I thought I was pregnant so did my dr because my cervix is soft but the sonar confirmed I m not:( the dr recommended Trigestel but it didn t work to well as it paralyzed me temporarily. Its been 3months now since my last period and I m too scared to take a home pregnancy test because a negative result will hurt my fiance. What should I do? I m at a loss
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013