Did HPT 50 days after LMP. HPT Positive. Few days latter bleeding started. Blood showed HCG positive. after one week HPT negative. Am I still pregnant?

my last LMP date was march 26 after 50days i took a HPT test it shows positve but after 59th day there was bleeding started i went to the hospital next day i took blood test and HPT test it become positve in my blood test the HCG level is 547 then after one week i took HPT it becomes negative so that i need to know that i am pregnant or not can you please tell me
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012