Abortion, minimal bleeding, no clots, diarrhea. Breast tenderness sign of unsuccessful abortion?

hi! i just had an abortion 2 days ago at night and I had minimal bleeding, lasted only for a day with no thick blood clots at all. i didn t feel heavy cramps and only had diarrhea right before the blood came out. We did the same pill insert (oral& vaginal) yesterday night and same thing happened. Now i can feel that my breasts are still tender. and there s no more bleeding. is it a sign that i had unsuccessful abortion? i want to know what to do next.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012