Abnormal vaginal bleeding, abdominal pain, hysterectomy scheduled. How to get relief?

I am scheduled to see my GYN on Monday to actually schedule a hysterectomy . I am 38 yrs old and have had abnormal vaginal bleeding and abdominal pain for some time now ( just wanted to give you some background). I woke up this morning and started bleeding again but I also am very swollen and uncomfortable. As the day goes on, it s becoming more irritated. What do you think this is and is there anything I can do to get relief between now and Monday? Thank you, Lisa
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013