Abnormal lipid profile. Taking roseday to bring down LDL, VLDL. Side effects of roseday?

Sir I have taken nuemercazol for treating my hyperthyridism and then stopped by the doctor its alreay a year and I have normal thyroid profile but my lipid profile was not ok and I was prescribed roseday 10mg for six months which brought down my total cholestrol LDL , VLDL etc my question is 1. If I take Revital multivetamin containg iodine , will it effect my throid profile 2. How long I can continue with roseday 10mg and what are the side effects and what test I need to have to monitor its side effects. I shall be obliged, if these queries are answered, please. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012